Stockholm care is a government owned initiative in Stockholm that aims to establish international collaborations in healthcare and medical services. It is one of the highest regarded initiatives in the medical field and helps provide healthcare services around the world. First and foremost, in initiative and a driving force for its success are The Karolinska University Hospital and The Karolinska Institute who help provide education and training for medical staff as well as highly specialized health care services.
Al Mashfa works closely with Stockholm Care to provide specialized health care in Sweden for cases that may need it. These are some of the areas that our collaboration with Stockholm Care helps provide:
- Rehabilitation of neurological deficits and spinal cord injuries.
- Hematology and stem-cell transplantation.
- Neurological diseases and stem-cell transplantation of MS.
- Broad program of integrated cancer care.
- Robotic Surgery of prostate cancer.
- Hearing and speech disorders and cochlear implants.
- Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Hand surgery.
- In-Vitro Fertilization / PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis).
- Pediatrics e.g. cancer, neuropediatric, neurosurgery and Hiatus hernia.