What is Stockholm Care?
Stockholm care is a government owned intiative in Stockholm that
aims to establish international collaborations in healthcare and
medical services. It is one of the highest regarded initiatives in
the medical field and helps provide healthcare services around the
world. First and foremost in initiative and a driving force for its
success are The Karolinska University Hospital and The Karolinska
Institute who help provide education and training for medical staff
as well as highly specialized health care services.
Al Mashfa works closely with Stockholm Care to provide
specialized health care in Sweden for cases that may need it. These
are some of the areas that our collaboration with Stockholm Care
- Rehabilitation of neurological deficits and spinal cord
- Hematology and stem-call transplantation.
- Neurological diseases and stem-call transplantation of MS.
- Broad program of integrated Cancer Care.
- Robotic Surgery of prostate cancer.
- Hearing and speech disorders and cochlear implants.
- Cardiothoracic surgery.
- Hand surgery.
- In-Vitro Fertilization / PGD (Preimplantation Genetic
- Pediatrics eg. cancer, neuropediatric, neurosurgery and Hiatus
You can learn more information by contacting us at the following
Mrs. Somaya Rifaat
Coordinator at Stockholm Care
Working hours: Saturday - Wednesday
From: 12 pm till 3 pm & from 7 pm till 9 pm.