Al Mashfa's Mission
- To provide an effective evidence based mental health service
for our patients in a friendly and relaxing environment which
ensures their mental and physical wellbeing.
- To provide a caring, empathetic and educational service for our
patients and their families.
- Continuous training and education for our staff to ensure that
their knowledge and expertise is up to date meeting the highest
- Regular auditing of our services to maintain a high standard of
ethical clinical practice.
- To be committed towards trying to change the mind set within
society to combat stigma attached to psychiatric patients (mental
health) and to increase public awareness regarding psychiatry.
We share these values in support of our vision &
- Our patients are our main focus of care
- Team work which takes into account individual expertise
- A safe and high quality service
- Accountability of each member of staff
Al Mashfa's Vision
To establish a Mental and Physical Health Hospital & Resort
that serves the Middle East Community and meets the highest
standards of quality in mental and rehabilitation care, thus
competing with leading international mental health